The 1.44 patch for American Truck Simulator is now deployed and it contains quite a bit of updates and additions. Not the least the second part of the rework of the California map. While not as badly needed as the reworks SCS Software is doing for Euro Truck Simulator 2, it still is a noticable improvement over the earlier version and very welcome.
- 2nd Phase of California Rework
- Border connections for several cities in New Mexico refreshed
- Some New Mexico cities received road network reworks
- Unmarked Road Exploration
- General Map Bug Fixes
- Mod Refund Feature
- Licensed vs Aftermarket UI in browsers
- Force Feedback Upgrade
- Adjustable Suspension Height
- Interior Camera Horizontal Lock
- Smart Sequential Shifting
- New Special Transport Routes
- New Freightliner Cascadia 2022 Interior Options
- Ownable Drop Deck Trailers
Comments are closed.