It’s getting close to DLC release time again – the Göweil pack is coming March 21 – so that means it’s also time for the usual pre-DLC patch for the base game.
This time the main visible new stuff is the addition of a new storage building made specifically to handle bales and pallets in a nice, easier way. Which may be a very welcome addition not the least for when the Göweil pack drops next week.
The changelog in full is as follows:
- Added bale and pallet storage building
- TMR can now be transported with silage trailers
- Added ‘Screenspace Shading Rate’ option for improved performance
Bugfixes & Changes
- Fixed discharging of Kuhn SPW Intense
- Fixed state of bale wrappers after savegame loading or joining in multiplayer
- Visual fixes on Claas XERION, Hardi Aeon, Hawe SUW, John Deere 6R, Krone BiGX & Manitou MLT 625
- Fixed start duration of Zetor Z-25K
- Fixed server list not refreshing after canceling password dialog
- Added support for up to 64 fruit types in mod maps
Comments are closed.