There is new free content coming to Farming Simulator 22 in combination with the new patch 1.9.1. This time it is the two AGCO brands Massey Ferguson and Fendt that get some new love.
The new machines are two Massey Ferguson tractors – 6S and 7S – and four different balers, two from each brand. Or more exactly two different balers in two versions each.
The round balers – which also have wrapping technology built-in – are called Massey Ferguson MF RB 4160V Protec and Fendt Rotana 160 V Combi respectively while the square baler is named MF 2370 Ultra HD in its Massey Ferguson version and Squadra 1290 N UD in the green Fendt one.
In addition to the new content there’s also some fixes coming in patch 1.9.1 and the changelog is as follows:
Changes & Improvements
- PC/Mac: Added paste (Ctrl + V) support for text/password input fields
- Mixerwagon info HUD works again
- Fixed folding issues on the cotton harvesters
- Fixed issues with bale transport tools
- Bales from missions can now be stored in the “Bale & Pallet Storage”
- Fixed automatic motor turn off on the John Deere CP690
- Fixed functionality of plows to properly remove chopped straw from the ground
- Proper hardware profile mapping of Intel ARC GPUs
- Updated to FSR 2.2
- Updated to DLSS v 3.1 (Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements)
- Screenspace Shading Rate Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Improved terrain occluder performance, requires resaving of the map with the editor once