Giants Software has released their new Kubota Pack DLC for Farming Simulator 22 and you can read a longer review of it here.
In short it contains – which should come as no surprise – a number of Kubota tractors and other orange-coloured machinery. It also brings the possibility to go as a passenger in vehicles where there are spaces for passengers. (As far as I can tell this does not include the side-seats in tractors.)
As follows, the basegame was patched with patch 1.6 just before the DLC premiere as well with a bunch of minor modifications and fixes.
Changelog patch 1.6:
Bugfixes & Changes
- Added dual wheel config support to Trelleborg TH400 tires
- Fixed animal husbandries manure output being limited to straw consumption
- Fixed color configurations with large number of options in multiplayer
- Fixed game crash after changing certain advanced FSR settings
- Fixed issues with mod bales when 3d model is used from basegame and only textures from the mod
- Fixed localization for collectibles in mods
- Fixed mod input bindings being overwritten
- Fixed prices page “Selling” price display
- Fixed Rostselmash 2375 and Versatile WD4 displayed max speed in shop
- Fixed Salek ANS-1900 AI support
- Fixed usage of “fold all” input action when tools are attached that cannot be folded
- Fixed Xerion 5000 map hotspot type
- Improved drawbar behavior on Köckerling Allrounder 600
- Improved Lemken Solitair 12 working behavior
- Improved performance when toggling minimap size
- Replaced Lemken Koralin 9-840 default wheel config
- Slightly increased max. distance of high pressure washer
- Various smaller visual and functional fixes on vehicles
- When changing one of the FSR 1.0 options, the AA setting is automatically set to TAA – however, in game it is revealed that in fact TAA is not active.
- Added multiplayer permission “Cut trees”
- Added passenger support for various vehicles (requires Kubota DLC)
- Added setting for adjusting framerate limit
Comments are closed.